In order for the installation of your Act! CRM system works smoothly, note please following points.
Meeting these requirements is a prerequisite for installation works without any problems and your CRM system then runs smoothly.
If the points below cannot be fulfilled, we offer (also temporarily) the hosting by CRMADDON.
- 1 server for Act! CRM with Windows 2016 or higher. On the server should no other services are operated
- 3 partitions (for example C/D/E) each with 60 to 100 GB free disk space
- The processor must have at least 4 cores
- At least 10GB of RAM
- Current Windows updates must be installed, no SQL
- Hard drive should be before the Act! installation must be defragmented
- Antivirus should be turned off during installation
- Web API: 1 machine with at least Windows 10, preferably Windows Server 2016 or higher, one disk (60 to 100 GB, 4 cores), via port 443 from the outside accessible via http and https (SSL certificate) – “act.(your domain name)”, should have a fixed IP
- A guaranteed ping runtime of < 4 ms between Act! server and web (web.api)
- When installing the Act! Marketing Automation: 2nd machine required, this one should be managed by CRMADDON
- If CRMADDON is to wait continuously: Access via Open VPN (GDPR-compliant), in exceptional cases Teamviewer, AnyDesk or PC Visit
- The local Act! admin user should have local admin rights for the above machines to have
- An admin user in the company domain (in which both of the above machines are) must Have admin rights for both machines
- The machines mentioned above should have the same users as local users (same username, password)
Questions about the setup are answered by our experts in coaching (subject to a fee), bookable under:
You can easily arrange an installation appointment via the following link:
You can reach our sales department by calling 08282/800400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always available to answer more questions.