Act! 21.0 Update 5 Available Now
We are pleased to announce that Act! v21.0 Update 5 is now available. This update applies to all regional versions of Act! v21 Pro, Premium and Web, and will apply automatically to new installations. Administrators can also use the Act! menu command Help > Act! Notifications to update an existing installation.
Update 5 addresses the defects below:
- D-08836 – SDK – Developer partners unable to debug application with new obfuscation
- D-08785 – Opportunities – Act! becomes unresponsive when changing Record Manager on an Opportunity
- D-08791 – Hangs creating opportunities if limited access is enabled.
- D-08817 – APFW – Outlook Web Outlook integration missing dialog
- D-08628 – Outlook sending Emails using Alias, not email address, when creating Emails from Act!
There is no database schema update in this release.
Update 5 also makes an improvement to how the path to the API is established in remote databases, helping to ensure stability for AMA users. Remote databases will use the main database server’s API by default, however this can be overridden if required. Further technical details around this will published in our knowledgebase soon.
- B-12430 – Improve logic to set API URL in remote databases